City to Country, We Solve Our Clients Problems, No Matter How Big Or Small.
Townsville & Burdekin Lawyers
Do you have a problem that needs solving?
Our Legal Services
Call us now to book a consultation with an experienced Solicitor.
Our Experience Team
Meet The Team
Our principals, Michael and Sandra Clive, have in excess of 40 years combined legal experience.
Between them they have acted for the full spectrum of legal entities, from individuals, family trusts, partnerships, SMEs and super funds, to corporations, not for profits and Local Goverments.
We employ senior associates, associates, solicitors and paralegals with similar experience.
We have the resources, experience and skills to act for parties in the largest, most complex transactions and disputes.
At the same time, with our attitude and culture we are just as comfortable assisting individuals.
What do we do?
- Drawing up legal documents
- Thorough research
- Gathering information and/or evidence
- Prosecuting or defending in court
- Providing counsel and legal advice
- Mediating disputes
Many clients feel disheartened or debilitated when the weight of the law is pitted against them. That’s why, whatever we do, CBC Lawyers proceed with an uplifting and positive mindset to reassure clients and see them through the process.
From conveyancing to criminal law, we do it all
- Agricultural water issues
- Succession planning
- Renewable energy permits
- Debt recovery
- Contractual disputes
- Relocation orders
- Superannuation binding death nominations
- Tax planning
The benefits of hiring a lawyer
- The saving of time and money
- Knowledge of recent rule changes
- Their obligation is to review all information and make sure it’s accurate
- The avoidance of confusion
- A confidante that you can trust
Why choose CBC Lawyers?
- Over 40 years of experience
- Respectable team of officials
- Accessibility to all clients
- Positive attitude
- Impartial advice and guidance
We are here to help you
Claim your free 30 minute consultation.
Applies to Family Law Consults Only.